Hi

cariadrae

I'm new here and yet to join a slimming club.

It has been good for me to look about and see what is available before I take the plunge. I have previously tried weightwatchers but the constant tracking became too cumbersome in the end.

Myself and my fiance both need to lose a lot of weight, but money is an issue, so I have almost decided to go for slimming world membership and help my fiance lose weight at the same time in the home to save money but I was wondering if there is an option within slimming world for us both to join and how much extra this would be. He was with slimming world quite a while back and was successful with it.

We are both over 20 stone and slimming world seems easiest to incorporate into our lives.

I am open for any suggestions and tips :) before I/ we take the plunge

just had a good talk with the bf, we have decided that we are both going to join Slimming World and support each other :)

I think it's the best way forward

Hi, I'm new here too. I'm glad you've both decided to join groups and get the support... the weekly fee is what, the cost of a takeaway? Much better to invest it in becoming healthy! (that's how I'm looking at it anyway)

definately !

I've also just picked Allen Carr to help me give up smoking - the money saved there will more than for it :)

How's it going Cariadrae? Have you both signed up yet? *nag nag* :)

tomorrow night is the night, and I'm quite excited. just joined a brill group on facebook also and the people there are lovely and helpful and full of excellent advice, although i think i sparked a little debate by asking about sw dd and the annoying need for cash in grp as Im so lazy and used to using my card everywhere.

That's fab Cariadrae, what's the Facebook group called? I've joined one just called 'slimming world'. We're not allowed to put links to external sites on here though are we. Are you gonna get your man to join here too? My partner is dieting at home by, well, not even calorie counting, just reducing volume of food. I'd much rather we were doing the same thing, like you two!

its just the slimming world grp - jjust do a search on slimming world - it is very inspiring - minimims have a facebook group too which i have also joined :)

Jon and I decided decided to join the group together, as we have tried just one going to group and although it worked, i really believe this way will work better, our neighbour is also coming with us now so i now have 2 close supporters. I know its more of a financial burden but it means both of us are committed to it and can bounce off each other - i told him about this site and a lot of recipe blogs out there. It helps that other the past few months he has been bringing home recipes and cooking them for us. He has discovered a love of making breads too, and he prefers homemade food to anything processed.

Cariadrae - how's it going?

Back