Hi

aries

Hi this is my second day on cambridge please would love support and advise id love to loose 3stone in 3 months its important for me ;-):p:confused:

Hi Aries, I'm on my 3rd day and finding it tricky at times but other times surprisingly easy! I've had the shakes and soups(added salt, pepper and paprika) to the tomato one and none were TOO bad. I've been blending the shakes with ice and find them a lot better :) I've got 4 stones to lose but in no specific time frame. Hth, Kellmo.

Hi Kelmo i have got about 4 stone to lose but put my target as 3 stne by august i have done cambidge before and lighter life and all the diets under the sun i did lose about 3 stne last time on cambridge so knw i can do it again,but its just the mtivaition lol we can support each other if you like;-)

Sounds good to me! This week has been an unusual one because I'm of work, I'm not sure how easy/hard I'll find it when I'm back in?!
I hated the shakes on the first day, thought I was going to throw up, but the colder the better and grateful for my blender! My husband is so supportive, he eats his food away from me and going to go to walk the dog when he and our children are eating tea!

Wow yur lucky then;-) I think you will find it easier at wrk as yu will be distracted all day i find the hardest time is in the evening and weekends ,but once the weight starts dropping off im sure we will be more motivated.Are you ging to do exersize and are you ding ss

I've been exercising for a few weeks (running) but my CDC has told me to stop, I'm not taking in enough cals and I could pass out or worse, not lose weight. !!! I am bored today and do just want to eat out of sheer boredom:-(

Not hungry, greedy I am!

I know i get like that too but like they say cravings (or even thoughts f wanting food)nly lasts 20 mins so tell yur self this too shall pass .When you feel yourself getting bored;-) works for me

kellmo said:
You're right, they don't last long!

I'm glad you made it through another day tomorrow if we just take it day by day we will get through in no time

I nearly crumbled today, I've been bored hungry and stomach aching hungry, still am. Craving savoury food but determined so I've gotten into bed early:). How has your day been?

kellmo said:
I nearly crumbled today, I've been bored hungry and stomach aching hungry, still am. Craving savoury food but determined so I've gotten into bed early:). How has your day been?

Lol that is early hahah, but in all truth when you can't fight it sleep it off. You will never believe I just got up now and filled myself up with lotsa water lol.I made sure I had a veryyyy very late night last night so I would sleep off most off today just till I get past the 1st week them I know il be ok. How you feeling now :)

Hi girls, do u mind if I add on to ur thread? I'm on day 7, I too am a bordem eater! I find weekends so hard, my weekend usually always consist of takeaway and wine!! I have found this weekend difficult and to top it off just been to my daughters friends birthday party and there was loads of yummy food!!! But I resisted! Not sure how but I did lol! I found myself feeling really down just because I cnt eat food! It's pathetic really, I have realised my hole life revolves around food! Anyway hope ur both having a good weekend. I too have 4 stone to loose! X

Hi
Just thought id join in if theres room for a newbie? I also have 3 stone 4 pounds to lose and my target is to do it by august21st because if i pass an exam on this date im joining a local roller derby team and 10 hours of rollerskating and training per week is i think beyond what ss can offer. I have a mini target of losing 1 stone 4 pounds by 6th july for attending my baby sisters graduation and i want to look good for her in her photos. Ive just completed day 1 and my motivation is good so hopefully i can survive week 1. My goal weight is 10 stone and my current weight 13st4.

Hi Mel and others, I so know what you all mean. I'm on day 6 and could still chew my own arm off. I've done the diet before but think it gets harder each time, so i really want this to be the last time i have to do it. I desparately want to eat but know i need to stay focussed. I've pledged myself 47 days till my hols and im determined to do it. I've survived by just sleeping and only having my first shake at around 1pm but im back towork tomorrow and the days will be really long. Im hoping though that working will take my mind off it as im sure a lot of the hunger pangs are through boredom. Anyway onward and downward. Good luck everyone - we will do it!!!!

Winky said:
Hi Mel and others, I so know what you all mean. I'm on day 6 and could still chew my own arm off. I've done the diet before but think it gets harder each time, so i really want this to be the last time i have to do it. I desparately want to eat but know i need to stay focussed. I've pledged myself 47 days till my hols and im determined to do it. I've survived by just sleeping and only having my first shake at around 1pm but im back towork tomorrow and the days will be really long. Im hoping though that working will take my mind off it as im sure a lot of the hunger pangs are through boredom. Anyway onward and downward. Good luck everyone - we will do it!!!!

Hi wonky thanks for sharing I know what to you mean I'm on day 5 and have been on the diet successfully in the past but it's try it does get so much harder the next time around.

Back