Hi!

Hazie83

Ive been lingering around the site for a few weeks now so thought it was about time I got involved and introduced myself!

I lost 4 and a half stones a few years ago through calorie counting, but have put most of it back on thanks to bouts of depression and falling back into bad habits.

So I joined slimming world 3 weeks ago and so far have lost 5 and a half lb (lost 2 in my first wk, gained 1 over easter and lost 4 and a half at my weigh in on thursday :D).

Id ideally like to get to 10 st (so only 5 stone to go lol) but am aware itll take some time so am in it for the long haul.

I live on my own and am a rubbish cook so Im sure Ill be around the forum a lot for tips and advice in the next few weeks at least :D

So thats me for now! x

Hi I started about a week after you doing ww. First week (easter week) I lost 1lb and last week I lost 5lb. I see a huge difference even at that so I'm looking forward and hopefully I'll get back the half a stone. This is a great site although I'm just a newbie too and trying to navigate around a bit. Best of luck with it all.

Hi i have about the same amount to lose as you. Slowly but surely we will do it. Using lots of super speedys and yoghurt to deal with sweet urges I wish us both luck

Welcome to the forum, I also have just under 5 stone to lose but SW has helped already lose 3st in 3 months :) So well done you for making good choices, I'm sure you will be fine :)

Back