Hi !

flumpy89

Hey everyone, not sure what to write, lol,
Im 24, 5ft6, and weigh not much short of 13 stone (eeeek!)
After my daughter (3 end of the year) I just piled on the weight, found eating a bar of galaxy the best thing of a night time, doesn't help its only £1 a big bar and I live opposite a shop.
I also stopped horse riding, and moved house where no hills, steps are etc, so that hasn't helped, but I need to lose weight, 1. for me, I hate dressing for summer with my "muffin top" and 2. Because some bloke I was seeing for quite a while announced he is taking a "female friend" to a water park day trip (instead of us) mainly because she is "slim"

So, this is it. I need to lose this weight. Its putting me down, and comments from him hasn't helped.
I do a lot of walking as I have a fair few dogs that need long walks up the hills, fast walks as if I dordle they go with out me,

I just need advice on healthy easy low fat meals, also my main problem is exercise, I have hypermobility, gout (from my addiction's of fizzy drinks which hasn't helped my weight) and a ripped cartilage in my knee. I'm ok with some exercises but find some machines at the gym make my knee's badly hurt.

My main area to "tone" up are my arms, and "muffin top" (Belly, hips) and all over toning up, also to lose 3 stone,

So has anyone got any tips?
I'm debating on the work out "30 day shred" or "Pilates" which one has people used and seen results?

Thank you :)

Back