Hi

IrishLaura

Silver Member
Hi, I am Laura I am 23 and I have been on Lipotrim for 6 days :D I have a long road ahead of me, but I think if I have people, who are going through the same as me, that I can turn too, maybe it wont be so bad :help2:

Laura x

Hi Laura and:welcome:, i'm on my third week now and i think you'll find everyone on this forum very helpful. :D

Hey welcome. If you have any problems, questions or doubts just pop on here anytime as theres always people on here who can help :)

Hi Laura and a big welcome!
Of course we'll all help you, this forum is what keeps me going too.
I've just watched the weather forecast and I thought WE were getting it bad tonight in Liverpool, but it looks even worse in Ireland. Best start building an ark!! xx

:welcome::sign0144: too i only joined yesterday and boy i hae asked lots of questions but everyone is here to help and everyone is a lot of help and VERY friendly. i am wanting to lose 62lbs to make me feel alot happier in myself and look and fell great on my wedding and to be honest i dont think i would have even got this far if it wasnt for the surport the group has given me!!

hi and welcome the 1st week is nearly over, well done! this forum is great for help and support wishing you lots of luck x

Hi Laura,
Welcome from us motley crew! Im on wk3 and only for everyone on here,I would have found it alot tougher.Youve done great so far,keep the good work up x

welcome Laura I have just finished my 4th week and it does get easier and with the help of everyone here its no so bad

hi laura, welcome... its great another person from n-ireland here... all the best in your new life now on LT.....

Hi Laura,
welcome to the forum, i'm also 23 and on my 6th day of lipotrim, these past two days have been the hardest for me because it was a friday and saturday night and all i can think about is picking at food, but i haven't!
Good luck with the lipotrim x

Welcome to the family hun x

Thank you all, it has made me feel very welcome!

Although I started on Monday, i live far from the chemist so my weigh was yesterday. I dont drive, and my OH has weird hours of work, so its sort of when he is off, I can pick when I wanna go.

I have posted in the 'stories' part at the top a bit more about myself and my journey, and if you read it you will realise why I dont know my weight :cry:

It helps so much to read that it just gets easier! Its been easier than I expected, so I suppose its chin up to the long road ahead!

Thank you all, its great to have people that I can trun to, who know exactly what I am going through.

I hope we can have some laughs on the journey.

Laura x

Hi Laura, well done for getting through the first week, as everyone has already said the support and advice you get on this forum is what gets you through the tough times.
lots of luck and wishing you success :)

Welcome aboard hun :) I'm sure you'll do great ;) I hope that chemist of yours fixes those scales sharpish!!

Thank you all!

Back