Hi

Double Dee

Hi everyone

I never knew there was a forum for so much support whilst losing weight, i only wish i had found you sooner.

my name is Dee, and i don't know where to start...... well 20 months ago i had my beautiful Son Reece, i also have a just as beautiful daughter Rheanna.... at my 6 week check after given birth i weighed 19st 8lb and now i am 13st 7lb and stuck in abit of a rut. I did the slimming world diet and loved it was never hungry but i got bored with the diet.

My main reason for losing weight is my bust, i need a reduction and was told to lose weight, which i have done, only to be knocked back and told i am still 2 stone overweight to have the operation.
I was advised off the doctor a couple of months ago not to lose anymore weight as my back can not take the pressure, but after being knocked back i am even more determined to lose the weight..

So here goes my quest to beat the doctors lol:):)

Hi Dee and :welcome: to minimins :)

I only joined the forum a few weeks ago and yes its a very supportive place to be. I'm on WW as its totally versatile and you don't get bored lol.

Well done on your weight loss so far - very impressive! I have a friend who is in the same position as you with regards a reduction so am right behind you.

Good luck with your quest!!!

Jax x

Welcome to Minimins :)

Back