Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Double Dee, 2 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Double Dee

Double Dee Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone

I never knew there was a forum for so much support whilst losing weight, i only wish i had found you sooner.

my name is Dee, and i don't know where to start...... well 20 months ago i had my beautiful Son Reece, i also have a just as beautiful daughter Rheanna.... at my 6 week check after given birth i weighed 19st 8lb and now i am 13st 7lb and stuck in abit of a rut. I did the slimming world diet and loved it was never hungry but i got bored with the diet.

My main reason for losing weight is my bust, i need a reduction and was told to lose weight, which i have done, only to be knocked back and told i am still 2 stone overweight to have the operation.
    I was advised off the doctor a couple of months ago not to lose anymore weight as my back can not take the pressure, but after being knocked back i am even more determined to lose the weight..

So here goes my quest to beat the doctors lol:):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jax123

Jax123 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Hi Dee and :welcome: to minimins :)

I only joined the forum a few weeks ago and yes its a very supportive place to be. I'm on WW as its totally versatile and you don't get bored lol.

Well done on your weight loss so far - very impressive! I have a friend who is in the same position as you with regards a reduction so am right behind you.

Good luck with your quest!!!

Jax x

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins, our freindly forum. Good luck on your weight loss journey

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins hun x

6. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hiya, good luck with your loss and SW.

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your great weight loss and good luck with the rest of the pounds

Irene xx

8. Double Dee

Double Dee Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks everyone x

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.