Hi

sue m

Hiya, I'm Sue and I'm really thick!! I will need help please with the forum thing, I'm useless at this kind of thing.

I started weight watchers on Monday night. I'm 56 years old, 5' 6" tall and weight 13 stones exactly. I'm a registered childminder. I'm allowed 20 points a day. What I normally do is raid the biscuit tin when I'm hungry! :( All I tend to eat during the day is biscuits or maybe a slice of toast with thick Anchor Light butter. Now it's all changed and I'm sitting here starving. I've had a ww bar this morning and a bowl of sultana bran. No idea if it was 30g, probably much more. I need to go and get some scales.

Any help is much appreciated, I've had my head stuck in this forum all weekend and it's very friendly and I think I will learn a lot - and lose weight!!! :)

Sue

Hi and welcome.

Have a look round the WW part of the forum for hints and tips and use the tutorials at the top of the page to learn more about the site.

This site is great for support so any help needed just holler.

Good Luck and welcome again xxxxx

Hi, thanks very much! It's all as clear as mud at the moment! Fraid I will be hollering cos I'm really dim on these things! x x

More good luck than good management lol. I'm on a childminding forum and an alzheimer's forum and can manage to use those now so hopefully I'll get the hang of this. I just keep looking at the WW ones. Do I have to have so many posts before I am a member proper, I clicked on your diary and it said I couldn't see it. sorry to be a pain. xx

I'm rubbish at using this also. I will checking out this thread for any useful info.

I'm so glad it's not just me then lol. It usually is! I've just been to Tesco and bought all kinds of food that I THINK is ok for my 'diet'. I will have a go at this ticker wotsit soon, I must eat something cos I feel sick I'm so hungry.

Thank you but I'm really not lol. I'm going blindly about, we have to look for posts that match what we're doing? I'm doing weight watchers so haven't read Slimming World or CD posts??? I'm having awful trouble sorting the points out which I keep going on about! I only started WW on Monday and tonight I had a nice healthy dinner and my stomach really hurts and is bloated and I've got wind!!!! Sorry TMI. I'm really going to need help for a while, everyone else can so it but me :cry: I've had my head stuck in my childminding paperwork all weekend and since then I've had it stuck in this forum! :D Any help really deeply appreciated!!!

Sue x xx

Back