Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hiccups??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rayven, 30 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Anyone else having problems with hiccups??? The last few days its all i seem to be doing! Maybe i'm just weird - well actually i know i'm weird (lol)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

Strange one and not one I have heard of to be honest, could be your are drinking you water too cold maybe ?

Mike

4. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yeah i do tend to drink it straight out of the fridge and i have ice in it! Maybe i'll switch to drinking it room temperature and see if that helps. I don't mind but they're just so annoying! lol

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Could well be that then, as ever if you are worried visit your GP and get a check over but I would hope if you up the water temperature a bit then you should be fine :)

Mike

6. pippa

pippa Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    both me and james had the same thing when we started, i couldn't remember the last time i'd had the hiccups and then suddenly i was getting them about 3 times a day! very strange, but i just put it down to the water at the time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.