• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

::HiHi:: from a long time lurker!

S: 19st1lb C: 19st1lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello everyone!

I`m Lola ... Long time lurker on this site and as of today, ive started my journey to lose seven stone.

I am a vegetarian and after a lot of thought, I have decided to do the Healthy Eating Calorie Counting thing with a hint of exercise mixed in!

I have had a rough few months (my father passed away) and was comfort eating ... Take aways most night, etc. But now my life is back to normality now and I am ready to start a fresh and take each day as it comes :)

I definatley mean it this time so I shall be posting mostly in here and i'm looking forward to getting involved in the challenges!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
S: 22st9lb C: 13st12lb G: 12st9lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 8st11lb(38.8%)
Hi Lola and welcome :) sorry to hear about your Dad. I wish you all the best, you will find good support here :)

S: 19st0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 6st9lb(34.96%)
Hi Lola :)

I'm really sorry for your loss...

Come post in the Calorie Counting forum! We're all really friendly! There's some amazingly motivational and helpful people there!! :)

Good luck for your weight loss journey, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!! :)

S: 18st4lb C: 10st10lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 7st8lb(41.41%)
Hi CoconutCookie. Good luck with your weightloss journey - see you in Calorie Counting too.
x

S: 19st0lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 5st9lb(29.7%)
Welcome, glad you feel ready to take on a mighty challenge. It's hard work, but the lovely people on minimins make it a million times easier! Hope you see you in calorie counting too. Good luck. xxx