::HiHi:: from a long time lurker!

CoconutCookie

Hello everyone!

I`m Lola ... Long time lurker on this site and as of today, ive started my journey to lose seven stone.

I am a vegetarian and after a lot of thought, I have decided to do the Healthy Eating Calorie Counting thing with a hint of exercise mixed in!

I have had a rough few months (my father passed away) and was comfort eating ... Take aways most night, etc. But now my life is back to normality now and I am ready to start a fresh and take each day as it comes :)

I definatley mean it this time so I shall be posting mostly in here and i'm looking forward to getting involved in the challenges!

Hi Lola and welcome :) sorry to hear about your Dad. I wish you all the best, you will find good support here :)

Hi Lola :)

I'm really sorry for your loss...

Come post in the Calorie Counting forum! We're all really friendly! There's some amazingly motivational and helpful people there!! :)

Good luck for your weight loss journey, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!! :)

Hi CoconutCookie. Good luck with your weightloss journey - see you in Calorie Counting too.
x

Hey Lola, sorry to hear about the loss of your father.

It's great that you feel ready to start afresh, I hope you lose the weight you want to.

Claire x

Welcome, glad you feel ready to take on a mighty challenge. It's hard work, but the lovely people on minimins make it a million times easier! Hope you see you in calorie counting too. Good luck. xxx

Back