Total Solution hiiii

nicolam28

hi everyone.

im 28 yrs old. married with a 5month old little girl. went up to 16.5st during pregnancy and want to get down to 10st for my holiday in 3 months. ive got down to 12st 5lb so far on my own doing exante and healthy eating and gym. i do ts every other week as gym and healthy eating i stay the same weight! (strange body)!! even hired personal trainer for gym but he will only work with me when im eating!! ive been back on ts since tuesday after an eating week and ive lost 6lb so far. gonna hopefully go till next week but due to go meal on sunday! not too sure if im gonna eat yet.
i need gym to tone though as i now look like an embarassing bodies candidate with my excess skin plus baby belly!! but im focused and gonna do this! ive always been 13 and half stone normally and got down to this wait when i got married 2 yrs ago but went up again. but must get down for my hols. sick of being depressed about wat im gonna wear every morn of my hols and sweating about with my spanx on under my summer dresses!!!

Heyy, you sound like me with the TS every other week etc. It works for my body better anyway. I know if I did TS for the next 7 weeks I wouldnt lose anymore than doing it my own way. I really think bodies need the carb boost and working in a gym I get fitness professionals telling me all the time it isnt good too be in ketosis for long periods of time, in fact it slows down weight loss.

How tall are you hun? As we are similar weight :) my personal trainer will train me on shakes be she advises weekends off plan.. which is tempting me so much this week lol

x

Heyy, you sound like me with the TS every other week etc. It works for my body better anyway. I know if I did TS for the next 7 weeks I wouldnt lose anymore than doing it my own way. I really think bodies need the carb boost and working in a gym I get fitness professionals telling me all the time it isnt good too be in ketosis for long periods of time, in fact it slows down weight loss.

How tall are you hun? As we are similar weight :) my personal trainer will train me on shakes be she advises weekends off plan.. which is tempting me so much this week lol

x

heyyyy. lol and you have a holiday soon too!! im 5ft 4. how tall are you hun? really? i fink they have a point...yeah i did ts once for 2 weeks and second week i lost only 3lb and i got disheartened. i fink eating and then doing ts also gives ya metabolism a little peak and stops it from staying low as body gets used to being on ts after a week. i just guess it works for us lol. ive been doing ts since tuesday and im just about to weigh in this morn but up till yest i lost 6lb so i was 12st 5lb. have u lost any this week?xx

Back