Hiya all. Newbie

baileybu

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. A little about me. Been overweight 20 years. Was on WW point and lost 3st5lb taking me to 14 stone the day I found out I was pregnant with my eldest. She's now 2 and a half and I also have had another little one since, she's 9 months old. I'm weighing in now at 16st4 and need to get my butt in gear and loose some weight. I was diabetic both times I was pregnant and know I'm high risk now do need to do this. Plus my 40th is fast aproaching and I'd love to be slimmer than now by then. Deep down I know I can do it but wanted to ask your advice first. Is the new plan easy to understand and as effective as the old one? I loved the old plan. Made loosing weight so easy. I intend to start WW classes next week (Monday) but will be attempting to be good prior to!

SNAP i too left lipotrim after losing all my weight, had 2 babies 1st Bethany shes 2 1/2 now an Reece hes 11mths, NOW im back on fighting to get this fat off, When i began 1st i was 19.13 so you might aswell say i was 20st and got down to around 12.7 :) So i know i can do it I HOPE. Last Thursday i began weighing in at 16.13 and on Saturday i had weighed in at 16.8 so thankfully i didnt gain all back but gained around 5st with both pregnancies :( But hey look what i got my 2 babies :) :) :) Thanks to lipotrim i wouldnt have my 2 if i hadnt have started ..

That's what I think, without the original loss my girls would not be here so either. Off we go on the journey to slimsville. X

Hiya,

Lot of us in it together then. So far so good. Lots of interesting information I've found so far. People helpful and friendly. Excellent support which is what we need isn't it.

X

Hi Everyone x

Last edited:
Back