Hiya! ....and le sigh.

-FJ-

Hiya......strangers!

How is everyone?

Hardly been on here!

I have a question...

Protein shakes....I know a fair few of us take them....but I'm thinking of trying one I used to take when I boxed regularly...but I'm a tad unsure whether it would knock me out of ketosis :(

Could some kind soul take a look at the info on it and give me their honest opinion?

Pleeeeeeeeeese? :confused:

Its Nutrisport 90+...here's the bumph...

The whey protein in Nutrisport 90 Protein is absorbed quickly, having a very high biological value and an anabolic effect that lasts a couple of hours. The Micellar Casein in 90 Protein is absorbed much more slowly, giving a sustained anti-catabolic action. It has therefore been recommended to take Whey Protein Isolate in the morning, and Micellar Casein but not any denatured casein last thing at night. So Nutrisport 90 provides the best of both for muscle growth at any time of the day or night.

• Calorie Free sweetener (aspartame free)

• Low in fat and carbohydrate

• Supports muscle growth/reduces muscle breakdown

• High BV Whey Protein Isolate

• Slow Digest Micellar Casein

• Quick but prolonged release of amino acids to muscles

• Highest Protein Percentage of any Protein in it's class

Nutritional Information

Container Size: 908kg
Serving Size: 2 scoop (53g)
Servings Per Container: 14 [SIZE=+0]

[SIZE=+0]Amount Per Serving: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]Total Calories: 199.2 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Protein: 45.58g [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Total Carbohydrates: 3.6g [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]-Sugars: 2.5g [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]-Dietary Fiber: 1.0g [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Fat: 1.48g [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]-Saturates: 1.48g [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Sodium: 0.047g [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]Ingredients: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]Undenatured Cross Flow Mircofiltered Whey Protein Isolate 65%, Isolated Undernatured Micellar casein 33%, stabiliser - pea fibre, sweetener – cyclamate & saccharin, natural flavour [/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Whats the verdict oh beautiful people?

I can't see any reason why that would knock you out of ketosis. I've used whey protein before, and been fine.

It looks ok, but I wouldn't really know as I've never tried one, lol

It looks ok, but I wouldn't really know as I've never tried one, lol

Ditto, I stuck to the KISS principle, meat and green leaf veggies were what I ate

Keep it Simple Stupid .............. thats what kiss stands for ...... no offense xx

That won't knock you out at all but have some fat with it! Even if it's a teaspoon of a healthy oil mixed in (you won't taste it).

Back