Hiya - another newbie

rosiepeace

Silver Member
Hiya there

I'm 31 years old, been married for 4 years in August, and I have a little boy who will be 2 in July.

I have always been overweight from what I can remember - even to the point of having been put on a diet when I was a child (by a doctor).

I've done slimfast (i lost weight but couldn't keep it up)

I did weight watchers and lost nearly 2 stone - for my wedding

But put it all back on again afterwards - plus some more. Managed to lose a stone after that but then I got pregnant. Managed to keep my weight reasonable until after I had my son when I balloon up 2 stone. Suffered with PND which didn't help anything.

So I started Slimming World last month and so far have lost 13.5lbs which I am well pleased with. Am just hoping to be able to keep it up for life now.

Sorry for the long intro.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

T

Hi.
I joined this foum on sunday so I'm a newbie on here too! Wow!! well done for your achievement so far, i'm sure with the support of the forum as well as anyone else will be of great value to you. its a great forum too as I log on when I'm at work to have a quick fix, then i'm good to go for a bit longer!!!
Anyway, good luck with it. Keep in touch. BB

Well done and welcome! You'll find lots of interesting and motivational things on here. Good luck, hope the rest of your journey is a happy one!:welcome:

Welcome to our community rosiepeace, littleankles and better body :D:D:D

Best wishes with your weightloss journeys and please ask if you have any problems getting around the site. No question is a stupid question and we've all been there as a new member,

Isis x :)

hello!

Thank you for the welcomes guys - and welcome also to those who have recently joined. Sorry it's taken so long to reply and say thank you - but I've only just worked out how to see the posts that I've made or commented on!

I think I'm getting there with navigating around the site - lol :8855: I'm blonde that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :eek:

Back