hiya, can someone help me with sw

ange29

i want to start slimming world from home tommorow but i havent got my books yet so can anyone tell me how it works for the first few days till i recieve my books off ebay , thanx ange x

hiya hun i lived off extra easy as it is easy and didnt have to weigh any meet or pasta potatoes etc etc. maybe look in people food diarys and even if it takes to follow someones diary till your books come. just dont forget to cook things in fry light. fill yourself up on eggs, mullerlights, fruit. have you got any idea of the diet att all hun?

your best bet might be to tell us what you like and dislike then maybe we can help you do a food diary till yours comes but need bit of help or we could be going for hours i am a right fussy cow so i try and say what i like and dislike when asking a question about sw.xxxx

right well i want to loose 3 to 4 stone , i like most foods apart from anything with onions and tomatoes in so im not too fussy lol x

OMG !!!! SW is just about all Toms and onions..... you are going to lose soooooooooo much if you don;t like these.

Phil x

ok on my first day i had a ham omlette for breakfast (aslong as it is cooked in fry lite it is syn free) and if you do extra easy day you can have as much ham as you like. for lunch i had bacon (fat cut off it) with chicken mayo on in toasted wholemeal bread as long as you use extra light mayo it is 1 1/2 syn for level tbs wholemeal bread taken as heathy extra b. you can have upto 15 syns a day you can also add lettace, what sort thing would you normally eat for dinner?

jacket potato or sandwiches something like that but i'll try anything to loose the weight i want to loose as much as possible cos its my 30th at the end of november,

you could have jacket potatoe and baked beans (al syn free)
jacket potatoe and 28g of cheese (cheese taken as heathy extra a )
jacket pototoe and chicken fillet there is a syn free bbq sauce in recipes that is easy to make and lovely with this!
you could have meat and potatoes sauce and gravy is syned so go carefull if you add this too it.
jacket potatoes and prawns are LOVELY too i mix prawns with mayo and syn mayo.
am i helping you at all??

if you get hungre during the day eat fruit, salad, muller lights. low in fat supernoodles are syn free too which is good as a snack. xxx

ah right thats great , you have really helped me , do you like it on slimming world ? im gonna do my exercise dvds too and ive got a wii so that should help if you ever fancy a chat on msn you can add me if you like ,dont worry if u dont , thankyou for helping me xx

Last edited:
i just added you hun you might wanna edit and delete ya msn as the group is open to anyone xxxx

Back