hiya everyone

shellreed2011

Silver Member
just wanted to say hi! i have been on weightwatchers for nearly a year and managed to drop from 18s to 14s however due to family problems i managed to put 8lb back on soooo as of monday i will be starting exante i hope that this finally is one diet that will do as it says on the tin :)

i will def have a look i so do hope it works for me i was determined to lose weight before i hit 30 that didnt happen so im hoping 31 will be the new 30 lol

im just a little worried as i have awful willpower lol i told my son today i was starting it and he said give over mum you be having a kebab by friday lol

I am so determined this time i will not be ashamed to be on a beach this year in fact i will go to the beach and shock horror actually wear a swimsuit!

Just thought I'd add that I lost 4 stone with Exante when it first came out (double the price!!) and just my own fault I've put 20lbs back on (or can I blame the menopause??) Once you get past the first week it isn't too bad although I'd be exagerrating to say I never struggled. It works, it's quick and it tastes ok to me. Perhaps I'll meet you over on the Exante board? :)

How long did it take you to lose the 4 stone Hun?

About 14 weeks including the odd blip along the way but hey, we all have those...........

well fingers crossed for me then!

Back