Hiya from the north east of england

Hi, I am a Sunderland supporter. Love to go when I can to matches with my husband, he works a lot of saturdays so we go when we can. Even started taking our youngest daughter (11 yrs), who loves it. I am from Peterlee, lived there since married 33 years ago. Originally from Easington Colliery. Really pleased there some north easteners on here, we a friendly lot. Still adding up those posts, when got enough will start the diary and let you know. keep in touch on here as well.

Hiya Hazelbabes, reading and posting support.
I have done a 3 and half mile walk today, took us 2 hrs, had coffe and a snack in rucksack, stopped for 15mins. My app tells me that for 60mins gentle exercise 4pp i was impressed with that ? I did more than 60mins, but have only logged 4pp. Very enjoyable.

I am making Spag Bol for tea, so need to point all the recipie up. Hope I get it right.

Jo x

SAFC, Peterlee nice and close too. I follow the football a little. My brother whom as Special Needs goes to all the games. So need to keep a little abreast of things to chat to him about it. But I am no expert.

Keep posting, soooon you will have your Diary

Jo x

Back