Hiya i'm new here

nicola.b

Hi everyone my names Nicola and I'm new here.
I have been big all my life and I need to do something about it I'm now at the heaviest I have ever been and things need to change, I joined Weight Watchers today I have a very long way to go but I need to do this.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and maybe we can help each other on our journeys xx.

Hi Nicola, I am new too, just joined tonight. I have 12 ish stone to lose preferably by beg 2012 latest as that is the year we are provisionally getting married!

Good luck on the weight loss!! I am joining Slimming World on Thursday, I havent tried Weight Watchers!

(I havent quite got my head around forums yet lol)

Much Love
Kel xx

Hi Nicola
Im on my first week of ww too, weigh in tomorrow, well done for setting yourself a goal....... im concentrating on my 5% first, need to lose 15lbs, wot was ur 5% goal?

Im also the heaviest ive been and have decided something has gotta change, im hoping i can stick with ww to do that!
Hows your first wk been?

Hiya everyone and thank you so much for the lovely welcome I have had.

Well my first week has gone well I'm getting into eating healthy and have started walking every night, today was my first wight in and I lost 4 1/2 lb, I'm quite happy with this:).

When I have been on a diet in the past on my weigh in night I would have something nice to eat i.e. take away but this time I'm sticking with my healthy eating not to waste all the good work that has been done and I'm having a WW meal (curry and rice).

Fingers crossed for the week ahead xx

Hiya everyone and thank you so much for the lovely welcome I have had.

Well my first week has gone well I'm getting into eating healthy and have started walking every night, today was my first wight in and I lost 4 1/2 lb, I'm quite happy with this:).

When I have been on a diet in the past on my weigh in night I would have something nice to eat i.e. take away but this time I'm sticking with my healthy eating not to waste all the good work that has been done and I'm having a WW meal (curry and rice).

Fingers crossed for the week ahead xx

Hi Nicola, I am new too, just joined tonight. I have 12 ish stone to lose preferably by beg 2012 latest as that is the year we are provisionally getting married!

Good luck on the weight loss!! I am joining Slimming World on Thursday, I havent tried Weight Watchers!

(I havent quite got my head around forums yet lol)

Much Love
Kel xx

Hi good luck with SW and a big congrats on getting married,
I'm sure you'll get the hang of forums in no time.

Nic xx

Hi Nicola
Im on my first week of ww too, weigh in tomorrow, well done for setting yourself a goal....... im concentrating on my 5% first, need to lose 15lbs, wot was ur 5% goal?

Im also the heaviest ive been and have decided something has gotta change, im hoping i can stick with ww to do that!
Hows your first wk been?

Hi Emmie Lou, good luck with your first weigh in tomorrow how has your first week been? mine was ok and I now think i'm starting to get into the eating healthy way of thinking.
Let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Nic xx

Hi Nicola and welcome!

I've got a lot to lose too, I'm on CD for the first part of my journey (the first ten stone anyway!!!) and then we'll see how things go.

I'm trying to break my loss down into short term achieveable goals - looking at each half stone, stone, every time I drop a jeans size and so on. If, when I started I'd said, I've got 16 stone to lose, I'd never have done it.

Slowlee slowlee catchee monkey!!

xx

Hi good luck with SW and a big congrats on getting married,
I'm sure you'll get the hang of forums in no time.

Nic xx

Thanks, congrats on your weight loss, what are you aiming for this week? I have my first weighin tomorrow night, and hoping I lose at least 3lbs. I have started some walking, at least every other day even if just to shops and back (about 45 mins). We did 4.5hrs yday so hoping that will show in weight loss!!

Keep up the good work xx:p

Back