hiya im new!!!!

Dreamcatcher

hi all im katie and nearly 30

i hope im posting in the right section i lost just under 4st from august 10 to jan 11 just cal couting and moving more i fell preggers in the jan 11 unplanned sadly i sufferd a mmc but then tried for a baby after that my little lady (3rd child) is now coming up 6 months and all my weight plus a stone has gone back on i know i can loose weight easily and fast i have a tredmill and am ready! im gonna follow slimming world this time have also done in the past with great success

with money being tight now ive taken to shopping at lid's so just wonderd if anyone could point me in the direct of syn vales etc il eat most things but would like syns for more convience foods burgers yogs packet pasts etc

many thanks xx

Hi Katie.
You really need the books for the syn value's so if you can make it to a class, join and you will then get them, you don't have to continue as you can then do it online but you will have all you need!
Sometimes the books are for sale on Ebay.

Good luck, if you have any questions, just ask and someone will always come up with an answer.
Pete

Hi katie, things like burgers are really high in syns unless you make them yourself with extra lean mince - have had to do it myself, but the children will eat them and love them. Slimming world food is made from scratch as its more a healthy eating plan then a diet.
Id advise to go to a class and get the books as you can have it all explained properly and get the books you need for syn values. Were tight for money too and shopping costs a bomb with 6 of us but Im trying to cook from scratch for the family as its convenient and healthier. x

Back