Hiya.. - restarting

dellybelly

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I signed up for WW online before xmas to try and keep control but the propoints system online had me so confused I didnt stick to it.

I joined class on wednesday night to see if having the folder would help me any and so far so good but I wanted to come on here to try and keep myself on the straight and narrow.

I have about 6 stone to lose at least but I'm going to take it one weigh in at a time.. and am aiming for my first 7lbs off for January. HOpefully I can do it.

Thanks for listening
Edel. x

Hey! Good luck with the restart - hope it all goes well.
LOADS of people here to help. Just post and you'll get answers v. quickly!

xx

thanks hbb... I must start a diary soon too to keep myself on the straight and narrow...

Seen your results - they're very impressive! Well done.

Got into the next size down jeans today too! Lost 6"... woop! :)

hey i am starting ww pp on monday but ive been trying to follow since tuesday from reading online, it does seem bit confusing but think ur best off getting a pp calculator, they are about 8 pound, works out exact x

Hello and welcome to the boards! Propoints takes a little getting used to but I'm sure you'll get your head around it.

Today there is a supplement in the Daily Mail from Weight Watchers that I think explores it a little more, I know some people who are online members (rather than going to meetings) may find this helpful as they don't have a starter pack when they join. I'm probably going to get it :) (online propoints member)

I wish you well with your journey and continue to post on the boards as they really do help! :) xxx

pinklyns25 said:
hey i am starting ww pp on monday but ive been trying to follow since tuesday from reading online, it does seem bit confusing but think ur best off getting a pp calculator, they are about 8 pound, works out exact x

Thanks pinklyns. I have online membership too so downloaded the app and there's a propoints calculator on that so I'm not doing too bad that way.y real struggle is going to be with over eating I think. Thanks for your welcome. Good luck with the propoints x

missybct said:
Hello and welcome to the boards! Propoints takes a little getting used to but I'm sure you'll get your head around it.

Today there is a supplement in the Daily Mail from Weight Watchers that I think explores it a little more, I know some people who are online members (rather than going to meetings) may find this helpful as they don't have a starter pack when they join. I'm probably going to get it :) (online propoints member)

I wish you well with your journey and continue to post on the boards as they really do help! :) xxx

Thanks for the lovely welcome missy. I have to admit I joined the class for the folder to see if it makes things any easier think it's just going to take time

hbb said:
Got into the next size down jeans today too! Lost 6"... woop! :)

Well done hbb that's brilliant and must really motivate you to keep going!

welcome,,im just getting used to pp myself after doing ww old plan for past 7 months ,,after a few days you'll start to pick it up fairly quickly:) also thought poster above me was me,,had to double check:D

yummymummy86. I'm from Derry.. All the way oop north lol.

Yummymummy75 - thanks for the welcome. It definitley helped me to have the book and the iphone app. I've been pointing everything before I decided to eat it..

Ohh. a wee surprise that I discovered today.. 2 denny reduced fat sausages (the small ones) are only 3 propoints I was well chuffed to find that out! pity I wasn't feeling well enough to cook them and settled for toast.

.Lots of snow today and I'm rotten with the cold.. all I want is a nice hot warm drink.. and my bed so there'll not be too many activity points earned today I think.

Back