Extra Easy Hiya! Starting slimming world.

CURVYlicious

Helloooo
So i have decided to take the plunge and lose 3 and half stone with slimming world. As i work - i feel super hungry when i come home and so i feel maybe its best to have a plan which encourages full on eating rather than depriving. Thats what i need right now!

I did do calorie counting last year and lost 3 stone.now i have another 3st to lose still so felt that maybe a change is needed :)
Wish me luxk!
Would be great to hear about others success and how much and in what length of time x
Thanku in advance xx

:wavey: hi, well if you don't want to be hungry & loose weight SW is the best thing for you. I'd sub to a few diaries for food ideas and info on how people make SW fit in with their lives, good luck.

Good luck! I lost about a stone and bit in about 6 months as I lose weight really slowly and my weight jumps about as I can do really well then back when I was studying I would eat out a lot and such. Now I'm working full time with lunch times and more scheduled time it's making it a lot easier to lose weight! Also it's really good for finding you're fave food and finding slimming world alternatives. I would never go back to using milk for example I always use almond milk now!

A big welcome to you! I think you'll love SW, as you never have to feel hungry and you can treat yourself too. Minis is a brilliant site for friendship and support. Take a look at the Before and After photos, if you're ever in need of inspiration. Good luck!

Kathy x

Back