Hiya

snowyz81

I've joined various slimming clubs, Weight Watcher, Slimming World, Rosemary Conley and Lipotrim, i've always lost some weight and then fallen of the wagon. After a quiet bad year, and another 2 stone on, i've decided its time to get back on slimming world.

This is the one that has always been easier for me to stick to. I'm going to my first class tonight to get started again. I'm dreading the first weigh in, as i try to avoid the scales at the min.

Hopefully with the help of the forum as well i should be able to stick to it.

Hope to get to know you all.

This place has really been the motivating factor in me sticking to the diet this time!
I'd suggest maybe next week (or even this week if you want!) joining some of the 'teams' on here - knowing that everyone is working together to lose weight and posting their results this week has really prevented me from having real blowouts!

You'll find an answer to pretty much any question on here, and I've started to make some lovely friends!
Look forward to getting to know you, and best of luck on your slimming journey! xxx

Good luck and welcome! xx

Hiya! Good luck with your first weigh in! I rejoined last week after trying to avoid the scales for weeks. Weigh in tonight.... getting nervous now!!

Hi and welcome!

Good luck with your journey!

x

Back