hiya :)

mantha

Hi i have just joined and was referred by someone to here, i havent got the time to attend my local slimming world meetings as my partner works late and is hard to find a babysitter. Could any one help me with points etc and what foods to eat and not to eat lol i am new at this and really want and need to loose a bit of weight ty sam xx

Hey Samantha, it will help if you head to the SW section and read up on the sticky threads, they contain pretty much all the information you need to know on top of what is in the books, which if you haven't got hold of already you really need! You could take your kid along to the group - a few people do and it usually isn't any hassle :) xxx

hi mantha and :welcome: to the forums! If you head over to the SW forum there are loads of people who will give you some advice and guidance!

I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi and welcome. If you are wanting to follow SW then you will need an up to date set of books. You could buy a set on ebay.

Then start a diary thread on the SW section for support and encouragement.

Irene xx

Hi Mantha, I am doing SW as well, joined 4 weeks ago. Our group welcomes children (as long as they are looked after!) why not give your local consultant a call and see what they say :)

Good luck with your weight loss, this forum is a mine of information!

Tanya

Welcome, you'll love it here

Back