hiya

meggyjill

Just wanted to say hello to everyone :wave_cry: i did lipotrim for 5 weeks before summer and did well but have put quite a bit back on over summer :mad: am here to give it another try and at least this time i know what to expect :eek:
this forum was brilliant for support last time so i am hoping it will be again :)

Jill x

:grouphugg: we're all in this together x
Good luck :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We will not dissapoint you hun. You can always count on us.
Best of luck and remember - whenever you need to talk to us, just post some thread.

have made it through day 2 :) have to go back to work tomorrow though and i remember day 3 was worse than day 2 last time so not looking forward to it :-/ thanks for the support all of you xx

Keep goal in mind at all times...that's how I get through the day. Everytime I'm tempted I has a little chat to myself (as insane as that sounds)

haha doesnt sound insane because i get meself told as well :) made it through work and only got tomorrow and thursday in work then another 4 days off, thanks for all support peeps is was good knowing i could get back on this forum when i got home for more support :)

Jill x

Back