Hiya

Ela

Hiya all. Im new here and i have read so many comments on here im glad ive joined
Im starting the ts on exante tomoro and i am realy looking forward to losing weight :)

Hi Ela, welcome! :)

Good luck with Exante, you'll get lots of support and advice on here so stick around :)

im going to start exante too soon!! please keep me updated on how your doing and how the shakes taste. I have ordered and waiting on my bumper pack to arrive. good luck!! xx

Welcome and good luck.

thank you BlondeGem,wee_E , ellen83 :). well day one went good. I had a strawberry shake for my breakfast which i think i will have to get used to ,for my dinner i had the tomato basil soup which is not my favourite hehehe. For my tea i had a toffee bar which i quite like. I dont think i have drunk this much water before but feeling ok. Lets see how tomoro goes.

Hi there and a big welcome to Minimins! There is lots of support in here to keep you going:) Good luck! Xx

JeanGrey said:
Hi there and a big welcome to Minimins! There is lots of support in here to keep you going:) Good luck! Xx

Thank you :)

Day 2 on ts felt a bit peckish today after i cooked for the family so had some more water instead :). I had the mushroom soup for my tea today and it was nice. The bars though are still my favourite at the moment.

Well its day 5 for me and yesterday wasnt such a good day,my belly was rumbling like mad and was real hungry. Especially when cooking familys tea but i resisted had my vegetable soup and some more water and after a while my hunger went but my belly was still making the noises lol.I cant wait till mondays weigh in to see if all this hard work is paying off. :)

Well done on resisting, it must be so hard!

It will all be worth it when you step on those scales on Monday and see the good results :)

Thank you, yes it is hard but those pounds will have to come off.This is the heaviest i have ever been :(. Just got lazy and eating junk lol but that will change now :)
Have a nice day :)

Welcome and good luck with the weight loss.

Thank you :)

Well it is my weigh in day today and i am sooo happy that i resisted the food even though it was pretty hard. Here comes to week 2, i hope i can be as resistant to food as i did in week 1 :)
10 lbs down 43 to go !!!

Well done on your loss. Have a great week

Thank you Ellen :)

Back