Hiya

sofiena

Hiya everyone, well i've bought it today to start tomorrow. I ve had it before and lost 4 stone about 7 years ago and slowly its creep-ed back andx ive put 3st back on. so enough is enough... again!! This time though i'm hoping this group will thinspire me and hopefully i can thinspire someone else, good luck everyone x

Good luck Sofiena! Are you on lipotrim? I'm on day 6 now and feeling much better than I did a few days ago. How's it going so far? :) x

Yep i'm on the lipotrim its feels harder than last time i was on it but i'm determined to keep going. Day 2 and im not so much hungry in my tummy more in my head!! I can't wait to get past this bit xx

yeah days 2 to 4 are sooo bloody hard to get through. But if you've done it before (4 stone-AMAZING!!), you can definitely do it again. Just keep at it and you'll be feeling less hungry and slimmer in no time at all. I've read that some people feel great by day 3, so you might wake up tomorrow and be over the hard bit. By day 5, I was a lot less hungry and my clothes feel looser already. I've tried to keep as busy as poss when feeling hungry this past week which has helped. My house has never been so clean! This forum really helps me too, getting support from others who know what you're going through and reading all the success stories is so inspiring ("thinspiring":)) xx

What's lipotrim I'm doing cambridge

Lipotrim is another VLCD (very low calorie diet) like cambridge but it's a lot cheaper. :D

2days my day 3 and i'm alright at work, its wen i come home that i begin to feel tired and lethargic. I'm cold today too, not as hungry tho which is a bonus :D. I'm just wondering how long i can keep it up this time, i think i went about 9 weeks last time.

Alloha, day 4 Last night was hard i found myself wanting to watch the fella prepare t, i found myself looking at carbs in his food seeing what i cud get away with but i didn't i persevered and today i feel much better. not as weak and almost a bit normal, still fairly cold but i've got a blanket round me. Today i feel i can stick to it for a while, ih n i bought some keto sticks on my way home from work and et voila i'm in ketosis, third marker along so even happier x

That's brilliant Sofiena! So chuffed for you :) It's great when you get past the hard bit isn't it? Well done you for not letting thoughts of cheating deter you from your goal. I know how hard it is, the devil on my shoulder is always telling me " a mouthful won't hurt" But it's such a good feeling after the moment of temptation has past and you were strong enough to tell that devil to "shut the hell up!" x

felt a bit weak today and i know y, i slept in and didn't have my first mornin LT until 2pm, i went shopping too for the first time since ive been on it and it made me feel worse, a bit tearful really but i came on here and felt better, thank u Irene and Sarah, i'm finding the forum is helping me loads xx

Ta dahhh, weigh in day and i lost 11lb, although the woman in the chemist said i'd lost 6 and i was gutted, nearly in tears and when i worked it out to 11 and she agreed she apologized, unfortunately i said that wasn't good enough and that her one mistake could put someone off. I was just so upset, i did apologize later to her for being harsh with her and we laughed about it but jeez the thought of losing 6 in my first week was heartbreaking. I know i'll have a smaller loss next week but i expect that, on wards n upwards xx:bliss:

Thank you everyone for the support, i couldn't have done it without you xx

Well done Sofiena! :) x

beanz86 is my sister, she started today and i'm behind her 100%, you go girl xx

Back