hiya

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hi all well i've tried lipotrim and it just doesnt like me so i was thinking of doin Cd but not the ss one any ideas how much it would cost me a week? i'm 27 14st 5lb and 5ft 7 just incase u needed any info

kelly

prices vary between cdc as they are independent but usually betweek £35 - £40 per week hun, hope that helps, good luck.xx

thanx hun x

hi kelly!!

mine is £35 a week, although i normaly spend a bit more, as this gives you 3 packs a day. no more.

i dont want to be on the last day before i see my cdc and have no choice, so the 1st few weeks got £40 at a time, so ive always got a chioce of flavours, soups etc so i'm not confined to one thing.

we're saving loads of money as a house hold though.

no big sat nights out £40 on alcohol, £20 chinese on the way home!
(and then theres the sunday lunch drink, maybe eat out!!)

no big dinners in (it was me who like all the "nice" food the boys are happy with anything!!)

no takeaways. if we go out anywhere for the day (parks, theme parks, beach,) then ijust take them a packed lunch!

tesco bill is in half!! (weird walking round and not picking anythig up for myself though!!)

good luck with it.....it really is fab, the way the weight comes off so quick!!

let us know how you get on. xx

I have to agree with Maria-I am saving a fortune! :) I pay £35 per week and am saving that on my Tesco bill alone, not to mention no takeaway chinese and no popping to the shops for chocolate!
Good luck Kelly :)

Back