Hiyaaa!!!

louizekj

Silver Member
Hi everyone!!

Just thought i'd introduce myself! Been using minimins for sooo long now but on a different forum..did a VLCD called Lipotrim a while back and lost 4 stone.

Now after being inspired by family and everyone on here i've been reading about, i've started on SW today to get the last bit of weight off!

I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of me about, trying to keep myself occupied so i don't think about food too much, lol!xxx

Hi, Welcome to SW. xx

A few people who have moved from VLCDs report a small gain in the 1st week or 2 while their bodies adjust to 'proper' food but please don't let that put you off as it really does work xx

Hi sue :D I've been off the VLCD for about a year n half now and have maintained my weight, so if i put on this week i'm definately doing something wrong, lol.

I've been doing SW on and off for a few weeks, decided to stick to it for good today and the only thing i'm finding difficult is getting my head around is that you can eat so much. I've had what seems like tons of food today to me..when really its all been free and HeX..my head is telling me its wrong lol xx

Hi, welcome on board. xxx

Hi Lou! Thanks for the welcome :D just hope i can do as well as you an Sue..i'm amazed!x

Hiya, I only started SW a couple of weeks ago and I'm amazed I lost weight with the amount of food i eat and not just rabbit food lol .I'm really loving it and for the first time ever I'm not feeling deprived or guilty about the food i'm eating, so the best of luck to you xx

Thanks Daisy :D i've been sat on here all night reading peoples recipies and all sorts! Theres so much you can eat!xx

Hi and welcome

I've been on it for coming on 8 weeks now and genuinely enjoy what I eat....and WOW 4 stone!! Well done. What's VLCD though?

K x

Welcome to SW and good luck! :D

Back