Hiyaaaa

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
Hi all

Haven't been on here in ages! I've had an infection in mouth which spread to ear which meant be been on antibiotics. Obviously u have to eat on antibiotics however I've been following Atkins and I'm still losing... I've lost 3 st 3 lbs in total now and 13 lbs off my healthy weight!im in a 12 to 14 when originally when I started Back in the day on the diet was a size 26! So happy!

Getting back on cd properly next week when the course finish!

Hope u r all ok! Xx

Nobody has replied yet so thought i'd be the first.
AMAZING that you were a size 26 and now a 12-14, thats so so so inspiring, for me anyway as i was a size 20, now an 18. but my goal is to be a 12 :)
Good luck getting back on CD babe! x x

fat_2_fabulous said:
Hi all

Haven't been on here in ages! I've had an infection in mouth which spread to ear which meant be been on antibiotics. Obviously u have to eat on antibiotics however I've been following Atkins and I'm still losing... I've lost 3 st 3 lbs in total now and 13 lbs off my healthy weight!im in a 12 to 14 when originally when I started Back in the day on the diet was a size 26! So happy!

Getting back on cd properly next week when the course finish!

Hope u r all ok! Xx

Wow great results and well done for sticking with Atkins when faced with having to eat. Would have caused many to fall off x

Wow you have done incredible!!!! Well done x

Welcome back and well done for sticking to a diet in spite of illness. You are nearly there! I have stuck to CD but am still plodding slowly behind you!

Hello you, not sure if you remember me but i remember you're amazing weight losses when you first did CD about 5yrs ago, so glad you're back to healthy BMI, you always were incredibly movitaed and its obviously not faltered :) Hope you're feeling better soon xx

ninajw83 said:
Hello you, not sure if you remember me but i remember you're amazing weight losses when you first did CD about 5yrs ago, so glad you're back to healthy BMI, you always were incredibly movitaed and its obviously not faltered :) Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Ahhh nina thanks for this! Only just seen it

How r u getting on. Xxx

I'm good thanks, lost over 5 st, still got a way to go but im very pleased, hoping to hit 100lbs in time for christmas or at least by end of 2012!!!!

I believe your tuck went well? Are you pleased with the results? xx

Back