Hiyah!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nykie76, 2 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Nykie76

Nykie76 New Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(18.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just joined the site and thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself! I joined slimming world back in April, I've always done Weight watchers before with varying results (depending on how well I followed the plan!) but after being diagnosed with Insulin Dependant Diabetes WW really didn't fit with the lifestyle changes I had to make, if I'd used my points but my blood sugar was low I still had to eat something! so I gave up and put on a load more weight! So I've switched sides and I'm finding SW easier to follow, Lost nearly 4 stone so far but still got a looooong way to go so I'm hoping to find hints and tips to help on the way and maybe lots of new pals on the same journey!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tfmd

tfmd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - lapsed
    Hiya
    You will find this site very helpful...There are loads of tips and recipes on here.
    I have been doing SW for a few months now and have lost 1lb..Not losing it as fast I would like, but hey i'll get there in the end.

Good luck and hope you enjoy SW

Hilxx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Come and see us in the SW section

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.