Extra Easy Hmm not sure if silly question?

MissXH

Im following the extra easy plan but im a little confused from reading something earlier.....do i HAVE to have 1 healthy extra b and 1 healthy extra a or are they optional? I havent had my healthy extra b today and wasnt planning on using it but now im worried that i need too? Thanks

yes you do need to have them every day, especially your B choice as it is to ensure you get the right amount of fibre xx

careful which bread...................

if you're struggling of things to have as your B choice, id recommend the kelloggs fibre plus bars! there are two flavours, both chocolatey and they are absolutely lovely :) you feel like you're having a real treat xx

Remember various nuts and dried fruits can be used as a HEb, if you find that easier?

Alpen light bars, or Hifi bars are another one that I use as a HeB. You can have 2x Alpen light bars and in an evening time can feel like a treat!

They're actually not compulsory and it won't affect your losses if you don't have them, but it is best to as they help ensure you're having enough fibre and calcium each day :)

lol - I could do with an extra 2 or 3 extra HexB's! Struggle with a's tho...

Thanks for all comments, i get stuck with which bs to have so thanks for ideas :) i had a slice of tescos wholemeal bread, it was a 800g loaf so i just had one slice x

Another quick question lol can you have special k fruit and nut as a hex b? If so does anyone have an idea of how much? x

No sorry, the only Special K that count is Special K Sustain and you can have 28g as a HEB. You'd need to syn the fruit and nut.

Back