hmm..

Aww when were the pics taken Hope? Go find some great pics quick!! I just found some from when i was a perfect 10 stone!
get looking :D x

What a great Idea thank you sooo much I was just looking through my 18th Birthday pics!! looking good! feel better now the pics were taken 2 weeks ago. I am 22 and I will be back to MYSELF for my 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
Hope

Yeah you go girl!! I am 25 and will hopefully be there for my 26th!! I keep my 10st pic out in my bedroom to have a peek when i feel a bit big
xx

Dont you just hate cameras and people who insist on using them lol !!!!!!!!!! :)

Definitely. My friend had a professional pic done recently with her son. The photographer airbrushed her teeth on the pic without asking her haha! Looks great but how cheeky! Damn cameras x

I used to hate having my picture taken but am so glad people took them anyway as it shows what you really have become.....I was shocked when I saw myself at exs birthday party so it shook my into dieting.
Now its good to see how your body shape changes as you lose weight

I only have one or two at my biggest and to be honest I wish I had more so I can see what I lost....
you have lost just (almost) as much as I lost...you must be proud and look totally different with all that weight gone!!! Keep going....imagine yourself in that fab skinny dress for your 23!

Ahh thanks BEA!! felt down again tonight! I think its also coz I have been told to ease of the exercise!! I still have 4 stone to go soooo desperate to get going!!! xxxx

Back