hmm..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by foreverhope, 5 February 2008 Social URL.

1. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Just saw some pics from my hubbies party and I look so awful. I wish I didn't as I felt quite good before!! ARGH...

xxHope xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww when were the pics taken Hope? Go find some great pics quick!! I just found some from when i was a perfect 10 stone!
    get looking :D x

4. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    What a great Idea thank you sooo much I was just looking through my 18th Birthday pics!! looking good! feel better now the pics were taken 2 weeks ago. I am 22 and I will be back to MYSELF for my 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
    Hope

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah you go girl!! I am 25 and will hopefully be there for my 26th!! I keep my 10st pic out in my bedroom to have a peek when i feel a bit big
    xx

6. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Dont you just hate cameras and people who insist on using them lol !!!!!!!!!! :)

7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Definitely. My friend had a professional pic done recently with her son. The photographer airbrushed her teeth on the pic without asking her haha! Looks great but how cheeky! Damn cameras x

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I used to hate having my picture taken but am so glad people took them anyway as it shows what you really have become.....I was shocked when I saw myself at exs birthday party so it shook my into dieting.
    Now its good to see how your body shape changes as you lose weight

9. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    I only have one or two at my biggest and to be honest I wish I had more so I can see what I lost....
    you have lost just (almost) as much as I lost...you must be proud and look totally different with all that weight gone!!! Keep going....imagine yourself in that fab skinny dress for your 23!

10. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ahh thanks BEA!! felt down again tonight! I think its also coz I have been told to ease of the exercise!! I still have 4 stone to go soooo desperate to get going!!! xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.