• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ok...so...I've found a fair few packets of 'Dietimeal' in a cupboard...slightly dusty....but still in date.....so I've decided to use them to supplement my diet as their high in protein (and you can make up puddings/shakes or mousse with them!)

Has anyone else tried these?

Info : per 1 sachet/serving (25.5g): 90 kCal, Protein 18g, Assimilated carbohydrates 2.1g of which sugars 1.3g, Fat 0.9g of which saturates 0.4g, Fibre 0.8g

Not much fat in them...so I've been putting a dollop of cream on the pudding type!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
nope havent tried them. have you tried the atkins shakes or any low carb protein shakes? im a bit sick of breakfasts and wondering if i culd shake it? are they nice?

Not tried the Atkins ones no...but the Dietimeal ones are nice...as long as you mix them properly!

They have a consistency a bit like sticky gel pudding...sounds rank but is actually really nice....

Much quicker in the mornings!

*edit* I used to use Nutrisport 90+, about 3 carbs per serving...not bad tasting like..very filling! Very high in protein too! Think its about 45g per serving...
Atkins ready to drink shakes are quite nice. I have the milk chocolate ones. They are thicker than your average diet shake as they are made with cream (such a hard diet...). Also on offer 3 for 2 at Sainsburys.

*hides from Jim for promoting frankenfoods*
*hides from Jim for promoting frankenfoods*
LOL, I'm probably only like this because they weren't available back when I was doing induction James, I
just learned to do without. :)
holland and barret have whey protein on half price offer, i bought some this morning, 1.8 carbs per serving.
i thought it would make easy breakfasts for work days.