Hmmmm.....

-FJ-

Ok...so...I've found a fair few packets of 'Dietimeal' in a cupboard...slightly dusty....but still in date.....so I've decided to use them to supplement my diet as their high in protein (and you can make up puddings/shakes or mousse with them!)

Has anyone else tried these?

Info : per 1 sachet/serving (25.5g): 90 kCal, Protein 18g, Assimilated carbohydrates 2.1g of which sugars 1.3g, Fat 0.9g of which saturates 0.4g, Fibre 0.8g

Not much fat in them...so I've been putting a dollop of cream on the pudding type!

nope havent tried them. have you tried the atkins shakes or any low carb protein shakes? im a bit sick of breakfasts and wondering if i culd shake it? are they nice?

Not tried the Atkins ones no...but the Dietimeal ones are nice...as long as you mix them properly!

They have a consistency a bit like sticky gel pudding...sounds rank but is actually really nice....

Much quicker in the mornings!

*edit* I used to use Nutrisport 90+, about 3 carbs per serving...not bad tasting like..very filling! Very high in protein too! Think its about 45g per serving...

Atkins ready to drink shakes are quite nice. I have the milk chocolate ones. They are thicker than your average diet shake as they are made with cream (such a hard diet...). Also on offer 3 for 2 at Sainsburys.

*hides from Jim for promoting frankenfoods*

*hides from Jim for promoting frankenfoods*

LOL, I'm probably only like this because they weren't available back when I was doing induction James, I
just learned to do without. :)

holland and barret have whey protein on half price offer, i bought some this morning, 1.8 carbs per serving.
i thought it would make easy breakfasts for work days.

I use dietimeal ones pretty much everyday either for breakfast or as a snack in the avo whilst on school/club runs. x

Thats really good to know...I've been doing the same...plus bacon haha...

Seperate dishes, of course! ;)

Back