Hmmmmm obsessed?

What do you class as being salad and what is it you don't like? I couple of years ago i said I didn't like salad cos I hate tomatoes, spring onions and iceberg lettuce and thats what I associated as being salad..however now i have hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, babyleaf salad, carrot, shredded beetroot, cucumber...and its still classed as salad, can even have a "beetroot and citrus" salad so no lettuce at all, or a tomato salad, there are hundred of variations of the term "salad" its just finding a variation you like :)

Sorry ally, still not selling it! ha ha. Dont like any of those combos, and dont get me started on coleslaw (heaving). Thank God I love fruit eh! From a really fussy old duck!!

Sorry ally, still not selling it! ha ha. Dont like any of those combos, and dont get me started on coleslaw (heaving). Thank God I love fruit eh! From a really fussy old duck!!

haha didn't think I would but it was worth a shot :p I hate coleslaw too and i'm def not a veg fan, fruit all the way...and after saying that about salad i have to eat it with SOMETHING so i can't taste the leaves haha I am such a hyprocrite sometimes :p

He he, you sound just like me. Proper fussy with veg too. Fruit rocks though. Thats why I do red and green days because the 1/3rd superfree thing isnt as essential, though still very good. Give me a large slice of piel del sapo melon and I'm yours for life :)

Back