Hmmmmm....

littlesister83

You're all probably used to these kinds of posts but i'm the 2nd day in and i feel like i've ate and ate! How will i lose weight when i've just had a ton of new potatoes AND pasta AND a pile of veg. Ok, so its not exactly a mcdonalds but i just feel like i should be munching on salad leaves or something lol x

I felt exactly the same last week - I ate and ate and ate...but still lost weight!

Good luck x

You'll be amazed how much you can eat, I am on my second week and I am loving it and eating as much as I like. I lost 6lbs first week so it really really does work and doesn't feel like a diet :)

But if you work out the calories in piles of pasta, potato's & veg they're still nowhere near a junk food/takeaway dinner - or one with loads of sauces and fat in it!

I felt this way to and became a bit paranoid lol so I counted the calories that I was having and it came to about 1200/1300 and I ate loads :D

Just had my third weigh in and have lost 13.5 lbs :eek::D, I do mostly red days and have maybe one or 2 green a week. I do the odd green so I can have a homemade milk rice pudding using 2 healthy extras A.

So try not to worry. you'll be fine :D

I think you've just got to have a little faith and trust in this way of eating. It is quite amazing though, isn't it?!

Back