hmph

abz

Gold Member
only lost 1/4lb this week. at least it isn't a gain i suppose. and i know i had a planned break but i didn't go mental, have kept up the water. and i know i have totm. but in the last two weeks i have managed to lose 2 3/4lbs. now is it just me or could i be eating and losing more than that??

i'm not giving up. just really miffed. and i have to have another planned break at my best mate's wedding on saturday. and although i want to because i want to join in and i sit at the head table so can't sit there with a shake or not eat really, i don't because it means that next week will probably be like this one. i am so not on track to losing a stone in my first month and most people lose more in their first month. and until the planned break as was as good as gold could be and i wasn't on track then either!!

poop.

abz xx

abz you can do this and yes it may take slightly longer cause of the planned breaks but stop beating yourself up about it, you have been doing brilliantly and can do brilliantly after the wedding and as you said a loss is better than a gain, and yes next week will probably be like this week but at least you will have enjoyed your mates wedding

:) you always say the right things. you're going to have to read it all again in sam's journal now :)

abz xx

ill just cut and paste my answer then lol

I'm in the same boat Abz - I decided to start CD rather than wait until after the planned things but since starting on the 28 May i have had my o/h's, my sisters and my step brothers birthdays two pre-planned BBQ's, Bon Jovi gig and it's my bday on the 13 July and a hol on the 19th!

But it's better that i started CD and ate sensibly at these things rather than delaying it all. I only lost 1lb last week and tbh don't expect anything this week as i was poorly and ate last week! Only been back on the wagon since Monday!

In a weird way i'm kinda looking forward to getting back from my hol at the end of July so I can get back on the straight and narrow! In the mean time it's a case of enjoying my days off and not expecting too much! Any loss is better than a gain and we've done well so far!

Food can't rule your life forever and we have to eat again at the end of all this so consider it good practise in making healthy choices! Enjoy the wedding and know that you are slimmer than you were 3 weeks ago!

Hi abz,
Dont be to hard to disappoitned, at least you lost something that is the main thing. After the wedding you can concentrate fully on cd. Go and enjoy yourself. You didnt do to much damage at the hen night so you might not do as much here either. at least then thats it cd from then on, your doing fab hun and i know from your posts etc you want this and can do it :)

becky xxx;)

Hi Hun,

don't worry..... once the wedding is over you'll be fine and can focus completely on CD!!! It's fantastic that you managed to hop straight back on to CD... cos a lot of people would have found that really hard!!!!

Love Nas x

ha. i have found it really hard, but i've done it anyways. i can't afford to spend money on this and not stick with it!!

but 1/4lb. i mean really!! i'd better lose something this next week, even with my break. i'm going to get weighed by my cdc next tuesday and if i haven't lost something i'm going to be so disappointed. already am!! still. i don't like giving up on things.

my OH, bless him, said that he was really happy for me that i was doing this, but that he really missed us going out for the odd meal or crashing with chinese.... and it occurred to me that it isn't just ruling my life, it's ruling his as well, we can't go places that mean we'll have to eat there, he can't have takeaway because i'll go mad... it just doesn't seem fair somehow...

abz xx

at least its not a gain just like you said, just stay on track and next week will be much better! by the way my option of starting a new thread has dissapeared lol so i was wondering if i could jump in on this thread, does anyone know if you can retain while water while your ill?

as i havnt felt too well since sunday and havnt lost any weight!!! i cant understand it and feel really low now xx

I'm in the same boat Abz - I decided to start CD rather than wait until after the planned things but since starting on the 28 May i have had my o/h's, my sisters and my step brothers birthdays two pre-planned BBQ's, Bon Jovi gig and it's my bday on the 13 July and a hol on the 19th!

But it's better that i started CD and ate sensibly at these things rather than delaying it all. I only lost 1lb last week and tbh don't expect anything this week as i was poorly and ate last week! Only been back on the wagon since Monday!

In a weird way i'm kinda looking forward to getting back from my hol at the end of July so I can get back on the straight and narrow! In the mean time it's a case of enjoying my days off and not expecting too much! Any loss is better than a gain and we've done well so far!

Food can't rule your life forever and we have to eat again at the end of all this so consider it good practise in making healthy choices! Enjoy the wedding and know that you are slimmer than you were 3 weeks ago!

Loz, we share the same bday. Abz, I know how you feel, my break on Sunday was planned and the weight loss has still been capots. Next weekend is going to be manic for me too because its my bday but I am staying focused. You had still managed a good loss despite having a scheduled break. You will get therer. so stick to it. D

DEvans - Happy Birthday for the 13th!!! :D

thanks guys. have had 3 litres so far today and will have at least one more before bed so hopefully some more will come off soon... before the next break on saturday...

abz xx

dont worry Abz, we got to keep the eye on the ball. ups and downs will be part of this journey. I am so sick today and ate chicken and cracker to give some energy to my body, feeling better now but tomorrow is another day for me, back to it again, we got to keep fighting this battle and hopefull we,ll be there soon....as far as you know the break is planned, it should all work out fine at the end..
goodluck hun x

abz don't get down chick... at the end of the day, left life gt in the way and enjoy yourself...

i'm going to a wedding on 12th July and although i'm not planning on drinking i will enjoy the food at the wedding... my only fear is we go down on the friday and have family meals planned on the friday and the sunday, so will try to stick to salads and minimal damage etc.

i'm too scared to drink at the wedding cos dunno wot will happen if i drink...

but please don't beat yourselft up abz... your working hard on this, but at the same time you are entitled to a life xxx

Back