Ho Hum...

cj1

Hi Guys,

Im having my dip of the week! The high from the weigh in has gone and it isnt close enough to the next one for me to get excited yet. I feel a bit sick today too. I used mouthwash for the first time yesterday and now im wondering did it knock me out of ketosis?? Everything is a suspect! Im paranoid about my ketones!!
Just wanted to have a bit of a whinge! :sigh: Thanks for reading. Its funny how much better it makes you feel just by typing on here!
xx

Ah this site is great and theres always someone around to answer ya :)

What mouthwash did you use? im certain it wont knock you out of ketosis, afterall your not swollowing it are ya although Its reccomended we dont use anything that contains citrus.

Everyone has down days - just think of your overall weight loss and how fantastic you feel up to now about losing that much weight. Your next weigh in will be here before you know it :) xxx

listerine is reccomended so you are fine :)
maybe give it a miss maybe your body dont like it or something? have you used mouthwash before? x

indeed - go curl up in yer duvet with the soaps :D xx

Aw bless you!

It's that mid-week downer hun!! I know exactly what you mean about that time between weigh ins- it can be hard to remember the joy of your last loss--- but you MUST!!!

You're doing brilliantly and you will CONTINUE to do so.

Chin up hun- have a lovely warm bath with lots of candles

xxx

i dont think its the mouthwash two days after my first weigh in I had the worst day since i started. it's prob just a bad day but the next day my energy levels came back so dont be worried about your ketones its prob just a bad day. :)

I know what you mean when you're between weigh ins, but you're doing fantastically well & I'm sure your next weigh in will be worth the weight!

I'm not sure about the mouthwash, but maybe steer clear if you think it's effecting you.

Good luck with this week! :)

Hannah

Back