Hobbies

missgreedy

Hi there

Does anyone have any hobbies that keep their minds off food??

I used to do cake decorating!! I know really bazare since its food, but I dont like icing, and it really kept me focused and my mind occupied for hours!!

My new thing is selling on ebay!! I find that of an evening, I'm parcelling things up for people, and doing bits and bobs on it, so again keeps me occupied for a couple of hours!! this is after an hours walk with the dog!! so 3 hours of not thinking about food!!! Plus making a little bit of money for nice summer clothes!! I'm going around the apartment like a hunter - seeing what I can sell!! hehe!!

any other suggestions.....???

jane xxx

cleaning lol i mean depth cleaning clearing out wardrobes storage gonna do the kitchen cubords today

Browsing Internet for smaller clothes! Thats all i do, lookin at lovely dresses n hot pants! I promised myself, for next summer am gonna buy myself a dungarees hot pants in a size 10! N this keeps me focussed.
Yesterday my hubby bought me a gorgeous pair of jeans in size 12!
I am currently on a tight(ish) size 14, but still wearing all my baggy size 18 tops as I've got too many!
He said it's to keep me motivated, in the last few weeks. Bless him. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You need to sell all your big clothes on ebay!!! hehe!!! You can then get lots of little tiny hot pants :)

I've got lots of size 12's jeans in the cupboard - I cant wait to be able to even get them up over my bum, so I can then do the "see how far the zip will go up" game every day!! hehe!!

xxxxx

missgreedy said:
You need to sell all your big clothes on ebay!!! hehe!!! You can then get lots of little tiny hot pants :)

I've got lots of size 12's jeans in the cupboard - I cant wait to be able to even get them up over my bum, so I can then do the "see how far the zip will go up" game every day!! hehe!!

xxxxx

Am just same, I try smaller clothes nearly everyday to see how higher they get! Wat are we like! :D
I was gonna sell all my big size 20-22 clothes but I saw a new dog's charity shop opened in my village n coz am that mad about dogs, ( got 2 boxer doggies, my babies) that I ended up giving them all.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lilly - If you fancy a trip up to Cheshire - I have lots of cleaning for you!!! hehe!!! Just call it a "diet dust" hehe!!!

jane x

I go to the theatre a lot and listen to a lot of music - I adore it and I find it really takes my mind off of everything! X

Back