Hola! x How is everyone?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SacredSilence, 18 August 2010 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    My posts here are sporadic at the moment as I have a broken laptop with my phone recently going the same way :sigh:

I thought I would pop in to see how everyone is doing. Not sure the same people are still posting though, So you might not know who I am :eek:

I recently moved up the plans because I was going away and didn`t diet at all whilst on my holibobs. I came back Saturday evening and had an early WI Monday night after work and am pleased that I gained only 1.3/4lbs which is water retention :D So I am hoping I may have actually lost some considering I also weighed in the late evening and I can gain up to 4lbs during the course of the day :D

I`ve gone back onto 810 plan for this week just to give myself a boost then was going to go back to 1000 plan BUT I have just bought a dress I needed for an event in October and it`s a size 10 :cry: I am currently a large size 14 :cry: So I have at least 2st to lose to fit into it. I am going to see how I go this week and see if I lose any weight! Then re-assess things.

I hope everyone else is doing well on their journey. Have a great week

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD ss
    Hi, long time no speak, so happy for you that the holiday didnt bring a huge gain :) I know you had been worried about it.
    I am still on ss but only for 2 more weeks then I will start moving up the plans maybe fortnightly, given up the bars this week to see if that makes a differnce but over all I am a happy bunny back in my size 14 clothes :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.