Holding my head in shame :(

Hiiii really all the best to you... I started this 8 weeks ago at 14st 4 and am now 12stone 6 after having a 4 day break.... was 12stone prior so this goes to show you can definately do it. Im actually not on CD anymore but wanted to offer a hug and some positivity and hope you get there! Im
sure you will with the right frame of mind and strength x

Charlie Woo Woo said:
Hiiii really all the best to you... I started this 8 weeks ago at 14st 4 and am now 12stone 6 after having a 4 day break.... was 12stone prior so this goes to show you can definately do it. Im actually not on CD anymore but wanted to offer a hug and some positivity and hope you get there! Im
sure you will with the right frame of mind and strength x

That's great Charlie, I am in the 14's so need to get to 11 in a few months. What are u doing now?

Thanks soo much Charlie Woo Woo. I have attempted a restart soo many times but finally I feel really positive with the right frame of mind :) Well done on your losses there amazing :) !!! You must be soo proud :)

Mishie089 said:
Thanks soo much Charlie Woo Woo. I have attempted a restart soo many times but finally I feel really positive with the right frame of mind :) Well done on your losses there amazing :) !!! You must be soo proud :)

Your welcome... anytime ;-)
yes I am proud and happier x

I think statistics show that 98% of diets fail. I'm convinced that I always fail because I feel all is lost when I break the diet. I think that falling off the wagon and getting back on is the sign of a successful dieter. That's the hardest bit. Well done for getting back on plan. I have started at least a 100 diets so statistically I am due a success!

Daisy65 said:
I think statistics show that 98% of diets fail. I'm convinced that I always fail because I feel all is lost when I break the diet. I think that falling off the wagon and getting back on is the sign of a successful dieter. That's the hardest bit. Well done for getting back on plan. I have started at least a 100 diets so statistically I am due a success!

98%.... friggin hell.
I hope im in the 2% :)

Don't panic - it's 98% of diets not dieters so as we've all no doubt done so many our chances of success will be significantly higher - especially as we're all going to get to goal and follow the steps!

Daisy65 said:
Don't panic - it's 98% of diets not dieters so as we've all no doubt done so many our chances of success will be significantly higher - especially as we're all going to get to goal and follow the steps!

ha ha ha just re-read what you originally put!!
i did panic pah.. someone slap me!! Not thinking straight lol
Yes defo follow steps and im almost at goal whoop

Mishie089 said:

You can do it!!!!!!! :)

Hi Mishie

Im so glad that I've found you. We were both CD'ing last year. I'm sorry to hear you fell off the wagon but it's great that your getting back to it.

Wishing you all the best xx

Back