Holiday Booked!! Thanks to Sharon/Shazpaz

After many PM's thursday and friday and hours on the phone to Sharon yesterday I'm happy to say my holiday is now booked!!!

I'm going to Gran Canaria on 23rd February with a friend and I can't wait.

Anyone thinking of going on their holiday get in touch with Sharon....she's so helpful...nothing's too much bother for her. I changed my mind a few times on what I wanted and who was going with me....she didn't swear at me once!!

Thanks Sharon and hope it goes well tomorrow

Amanda
xx

Whoo lucky you have a great time.:)

sooooooooooooo jealous have a great time xx

Amanda, you are soooooooo welcome. Have a fab fab fab time in Gran Canaria.........I too am jealous.

Thanks for your message.....I'm keeping as positive as I can for tomorrow.

Love Sharonxxxxx

Ooooh I love Gran Canaria and it's gorgeous in Feb as well...have a great time, hun! :)

Where are you staying?

Jealous - me? YEEESSS. Can I come too lol :)

just like to say publically .............. thanks shazpaz.....for looking into my holiday of a lifetime xxx

just like to say publically .............. thanks shazpaz.....for looking into my holiday of a lifetime xxx

You are soooooooooo welcome. I love finding the perfect holiday for people.....How sad am I?! Mind you I love finding the perfect holiday for myself as well!!

Amanda. I like the sound of your plan......All Inclusive til 11..... then party the night away in Puerto Rico. So you've been going on the sunbed and dieting......Watch out fellas....here she comes!!

Have a fab fab fab time.xx

I'm soooooooo glad you had a fab time. Thats the thing with all inclusives.....you do tend to enjoy the beverages! LOL.

I notice your 'mood' says flirty............sounds like you had a good holiday eh.....flirty!!!

xx

Back