Holiday, celebrate, feed my face...

Superfree Princess

Silver Member
I'm on a city break and as soon as I got off the train on Thursday ive done nothing but feed my face! Don't get me wrong im enjoying myself but maybe perhaps a bit too much. I can so easily see how easy it was to pile on the pounds since before I joined slimming world. I guess im surprised how easy it is to slip into bad habits. Now if you'll excuse me I have some wine to finish :beer:

Ooh yes, it's very, very easy to fall back into those habits! I honestly don't think the potential ever goes away, so it takes lifelong vigilance to battle against it. The most important thing is to is to be able to get straight back on the straight and narrow the next day so it doesn't get out of hand - after more than two years I can just about do that now, lol. :) xx

Cheers for replying TracyGWill, thats reassuring and your right. I will be back on it tomorrow morning, its safe to say I won't be expecting a loss this week and sawing off a limb to get one seems a little extreme, lol :)

Superfree Princess said:
Cheers for replying TracyGWill, thats reassuring and your right. I will be back on it tomorrow morning, its safe to say I won't be expecting a loss this week and sawing off a limb to get one seems a little extreme, lol :)

Ha, yes, don't go that far! As long as you can turn the naughty on and off it'll do no harm at all, and stop you feeling deprived. :) xx

I'm on a city break and as soon as I got off the train on Thursday ive done nothing but feed my face! Don't get me wrong im enjoying myself but maybe perhaps a bit too much. I can so easily see how easy it was to pile on the pounds since before I joined slimming world. I guess im surprised how easy it is to slip into bad habits. Now if you'll excuse me I have some wine to finish :beer:

hi hun
wow i know how easy it can be to put it back on not lost any lose 6lbs then put 5lbs back on choosing the wrong things but back on it now x

Well according to my wii fit this morning, ive put 8lb on in my 4 day break :what: However official weigh in isnt until Thursday so maybe able to knock a couple off by then if I try really hard.

Superfree Princess said:
Well according to my wii fit this morning, ive put 8lb on in my 4 day break :what: However official weigh in isnt until Thursday so maybe able to knock a couple off by then if I try really hard.

That'll soon come off, hon, it won't be "real" weight (unless you were eating about 10,000 calories a day?!). :) xx

lol im sure i could do it lololol

Back