holidays

Kellybelly123

Hi All

Hope everyone enjoying this hot weather ! :)

Who all has a holiday planned ?
How much have you got to loose
Before you go ?

Xx

Hey - we've been treated (all five of us) to a fortnight, all inclusive, 4 star to Spain!!! (mum in law.) I have eleven weeks to loose a few pounds under three stone - taking me to an eight stone loss in total - before I re feed. I will do maintenance whilst there. If I don't do it in time I will stay TFR on holiday. Nothing will stand in my way of goal weight.

I'm so excited and it's a massive incentive!!

How about you? Xx

I'm off to Egypt in August and I have a stone and a half to lose taking me to 4.5 stone in total. I am hoping to be well into maintenance by then ;)

I'm going Ibiza in August for my friends hen doo & want to lose at least 3 stone for that really if not more if possible! And then hopefully lose another 2 & and half for Xmas bringing me down to 10 stone! Which I don't think I've been since I was about 14! Good luck everyone!! :)

I'm going London in August with my mum so hope to get another 2 stone off if I can. But to be honest what will be will be and not to get a swelled head but I'll look a damn sight better than last August ;)

Happy holidays folks :)

xox

Yes we will all look better than last summer.

My holiday is two weeks in spain early august need to lose another stone and a half if im lucky two stone

I got to amsterdam for the weekend in two weeks just hope i dont put much on

Xx

Hi, i'm going to lanzarote at the end of june for a week, theres 25/28 family and friends, it will be nothing more than a party week, i am so loking forward to it, i would idealy like to lose another stone and a half but not sure if ive got time to acieve that
good luck to everyone x

Heading to Barcelona on July 1st for a beach holiday with Mum, am hoping that I can wear summer dresses and maybe a bikini...?

We're off on our first family holiday, ever (well, since having babies 2 and then 3&4).
We are going to Portugal (all 6 of us) in mid-July. Was hoping to be another stone down by then, but after this week, TFR 100% and 3 daily litres of water, no cheating and NO weightloss, I've started to lose hope!

Don't lose heart Ovolass. I had 2 weeks on the trot where I stayed the same. It will catch up, just like the other guys have said on your other thread :D but I know how hard it can be ;) stay positive though.

Wow how lovely your holiday will be and you WILL have a stone off before then :D

Thanks Kay! It's just one of those little hang ups, I guess. Because it's so strict, suppose I had super high hopes for a decent loss every week! Will try and stay strong and not sulk! :)

Thanks Kay! It's just one of those little hang ups, I guess. Because it's so strict, suppose I had super high hopes for a decent loss every week! Will try and stay strong and not sulk! :)

You are intitled to sulk BIG time ;) I did, lol. :D

Hey, Were just going to stay local this year , my dads just bought a caravan so me and my little boy Connor will spend most of the school holidays there, lots of exercsing! lol, Holidays are lovely! Would be so much nicer if i were a nice size 12 without bingo wings and a bulging stomach lol xxx

Hi all, im off to turkey in july with kids and my mum, and then again in september with the OH, i have lost 2 stone already and hope to lose another stone by the first holiday, refeed before i go and then try to eat sensibly whilst im away and then back on it 100% when i get home and see how much more i can lose before the september hol! just wanna feel comfortable and not so self consious this year,i love my holidays but they are so much more enjoyable when you've lost some weight and are feeling better about yourself! happy holidays everyone!!

I'm off on my honeymoon on 5th September to Rhodes for a 2 week all inclusive indulgence-fest!! I don't know how much I want to lose by then I just know I don't want to be this big! These hot days have made me feel like a beached whale!! x

Change of plan for me. My husband has booked a surprise holiday to Greece, and we go a week today(for 1 week) :D So I am now re feeding, but will be back on TFR as soon as I get home ;)

Ooh enjoy!! xxx

Back