Holla All - I need some help!

Symaxian

Hi everyone,

I am so glad that this forum exists. I am on the Lipotrim diet and I am on day seven.

Man I am hungry. Should I be in ketosis now? I havent cheated once but seriously.. this is painful.

I weigh 20 stone. I know. I want to lose at least seven stone. Please can you give me some help or encouragment... I live 200 meters from subway and I can hear it calling.

No meatball subs, leave me alone!!!

lol

Thank you to whoever created this forum. Its brillaint and thank you to everyone who replies.

Kind Regards,

Sy~

Hi Sy,

7 stone to lose is par for the course around here, so don't be embarrassed .. we all have a different story, but we're all united in the need to lose the outer us, and reveal the thinner us struggling to get out!

Turn your back on subway!!! Step away from the door and think about why you want to get rid of the weight for ever. Then, with that thought in your head, go and plan what you will do next summer when you are at goal!

If you are still feeling yucky it may be that you need to drink more water.. it really smoothes out the bumps in the first few days.. elastic trousers and an uninterrupted path to the loo is essential, but it flushes all the bad stuff out of your system, and soon you'll be feeling better.

There is a whole Lipotrim forum here, and I'm certain they will be able to sort out any questions you have..

Good luck with your journey.

Juno ..

Hi Sy, good luck with you weight loss, i have 6 more stone to my personal target to go, but i know really i need to bed down to 14-15 stone, and one day I WILL! get there, just like you and we all will!! :)

Back