Home for Halloween

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
I am going down to Manchester (my hometown) tomorrow for a week and I am dreading what it is going to do for my healthy eating! My family LOVE Halloween and I am going to TWO Halloween parties and there are a lot of social/eating out events with friends/family "planned" I am just going to try my hardest to stick to plan and instead of my usual work out I do at home, I will try and go for as many walks/activity as I can. I hope I don't gain. :(

Hoping for a good loss tonight!

Any tips on how to stay good are welcome!

Can you take some SW friendly food with you if its at houses? Just try and make the best choices you can, at the end of the day its 1 weekend and you can get back on it Monday. Have a good time x

There are loads of "Healthy pumpkin" recipes around at the moment, maybe make a couple of the quicker ones to take. I know this is really hard but one sweetie really isn't going to set you back so can you think portion control for the evening? If you're out eating involves any veg or salad that hasn't been drenched in in sauce/oil/dressing obviously try to take the 1/3 superfree if you can.

If necessary resign afterwards resign yourself to doubly committing to your plan for the next few weeks, baring in mind ways to mitigate the upcoming holiday season for a lot of people.

Back