Honey.....I'm Home!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Hey everyone! I'm back!

Had an awesome week in Egypt, ate way to much food and drank loads! Dred to think how much I have put on, scared to look, plus in a weird way, I dont really care! had such a good time that any weight that was put on was worth it!

Hope you have all been fine and dandy since ive been away :) xx

Welcome back Missy! :D Glad you had a good time and very glad you just enjoyed what you ate and drank and will get back on the job now you're home. Just the way it should be IMO :)

Welcome back, I am going to Egypt in November for 2 weeks again (my third time).

I know why you may have indulged their food is fab.

Anyway weigh tomoz and then get back on track, hope its not too bad.;)

Glad you had a good hol, and I like your attitude! I managed to gain 8lbs over two weeks and though I still haven't shifted it all yet I wouldn't change a thing! Holidays are for relaxing and enjoying and if an 8lb gain was the price I paid, so be it. you probably haven't gained as much as me anyway but keep your eyes focussed on the future not the past

Welcome back and I am so glad you had a brilliant time. Don't worry about the pounds, they will soon drop off but your happy memories will last!

Starting back on plan today! Also, weighed myself, and I only put on 4lb so im happy with that! x

That's not too bad then, well done!
I'm lad that you enjoyed your holiday and good luck for getting back on track xx

I'd call that a triumph! Nice to have you back!

glad you had a good hols and now your back you can loose any weight you might have put on (sure it's only the tiniest amount, if any)

have a great week x

Hey Hun...glad to read that you had a fab time in Egypt...I went for 2 weeks back in June and love it!!!
4lbs isnt a great deal and will come off in no time at all...you know that already though dont you?!

Glad that you are back!

xxx

Back