Honey I've shrunk.... Brochmor!

brochmor

food is not my friend!
So, I am a little delayed on the diary start, but here I am taking you through the life of me and my journey to the skinny me that I ate away 7 years ago!
It's day 18 and I have been feeling rather disheartened after a two and a half pound weight loss on Thursday, that is until whilst complaining to my mam in the middle of a supermarket earlier that it didnt feel worth the 'suffering' (oh the self pity!!) and she promptly set off and vanished round the aisle leaving me feeling rather bewildered. Ah, but all made sense when twelve pounds worth of flour appeared on top of a pair of legs (we have the short gene you see!) and she made me carry how much I had lost!
So after a fit of the giggles (and some VERY odd looks!) I am back on top and ready to face the weigh in next week and have my fingers crossed for over 3 pounds :D
xxx

So, I am a little delayed on the diary start, but here I am taking you through the life of me and my journey to the skinny me that I ate away 7 years ago!
It's day 18 and I have been feeling rather disheartened after a two and a half pound weight loss on Thursday, that is until whilst complaining to my mam in the middle of a supermarket earlier that it didnt feel worth the 'suffering' (oh the self pity!!) and she promptly set off and vanished round the aisle leaving me feeling rather bewildered. Ah, but all made sense when twelve pounds worth of flour appeared on top of a pair of legs (we have the short gene you see!) and she made me carry how much I had lost!
So after a fit of the giggles (and some VERY odd looks!) I am back on top and ready to face the weigh in next week and have my fingers crossed for over 3 pounds :D
xxx
Ha ha ha ha lovin your sense of humour chick and your positvity well done! And nowt wrong with the short gene Ive got it too!! Your mum sounds brill too btw xx

brochmor said:
xxx

Hello! This post made me lol!! Well done on the loss so far and keep up the good work. I'm really looking forward to hearing about how your getting on. P xx

YAY!!! Your diary will so help!!! : ) x

Dee i just wanted to tell you that when i found this site the night i decided to start this diet, reading your diary and all your posts and looking at the amazing weight loss you have had really inspired me! I just wanted to say thankyou! You're always so supportive to everyone on here and I just hope that i will have a success story like yours soon!! =D xxx

Well Done Brochmor it definitely helps having a journal to track emotions and your journey :)

Keep a track of the mini victories and not just the scales honey. Sometimes it helps doing measurements as you might lose inches rather than weight on a particular week. I had a very similar deflating feeling a few weeks ago...but I have a belt that keeps needing new holes adding to it which keeps me on track ;) x x x Keep up the good work x x x

Dee i just wanted to tell you that when i found this site the night i decided to start this diet, reading your diary and all your posts and looking at the amazing weight loss you have had really inspired me! I just wanted to say thankyou! You're always so supportive to everyone on here and I just hope that i will have a success story like yours soon!! =D xxx
Awww thank you sweetie!!! I'm sure you will... this diet id soooo hard but so worth it!!! I couldn't have done it without the peeps on here!!!

Onwards and inwards!!! X

So, it is the dreaded 'day before weigh-in' again, the day where even though all week I have been feeling like im getting smaller, wednesdays seem to bring on a sheer panic where I look at myself and am utterly convinced that I have lost nothing and that I look bigger than last week!!
Tonight I will lie in bed, fretting over the thought of having to tell my family and friends that I have put on weight untill I finally fall asleep and have my usual 'eating and spitting out dreams'! Then I will be up not so bright but early trying to find the lightest piece of clothing I own and purposely not drinking anything until after my half past 9 weigh in!! Hopefully after all this I will stand on the scale and find that I have lost my goal of 4 pounds this week!! I shall update you on how it goes tomorrow =D xxx

So I made the one stone mini goal at my last weigh in, which made up for it being 2 and a half pounds again =D. Went to nottingham with the OH and managed to stay on the wagon but I think a wheel fell off due to missing my third shake on both days and only managing about 2 and a half litres of water instead of my usual 3 and a half to 4!! but I'm back home now and back to my usual routine, also booked my induction for the gym today and payed for a month unlimited use of the gym and swimming pool! So from wednesday I am going to make it my mission to become a gym bunny, which I'm hoping will help me keep the weight off over the christmas time. (raises glass of water) here's to my first stone of 5!! xxx

Well done for getting to your mini goal :) keep up the good work x x x

Well done hunni.... you'll have that off in no time!!! It flies!!!

Your should be very proud of yourself!!!!!

Thankyou everyone =D I am very proud I have never lost so much on any diet before, I am so excited to get to the gym on wednesday and start toning and shaping my body. I can't wait to see what I look like as a size ten, I have always been a 14 and above from when I was about 11 so it is going to be a whole new experience to see a skinny me! xxx

Well done x

Lost another 7 lbs at this weeks weigh in!! I am putting it down to the fact that I have been to the gym 4 times this week (very achy today though!) which means I am only one pound away from my xmas goal but I tried my london outfit on and I think another half a stone is needed, and some serious tummy toning in the gym lol! So another 8lbs in the next 3 weeks (one week being refeed) and a trip to the salon for hair, nails, eyebrows and eyelashes and I shall be london ready!! xxx

woohoo well done you!! Its nice that your treating yourself as well hunny :) L xx

I'm not normally a salon kind of girl to be honest, I dye my hair at home and id rather spend my money on piercings and tattoos than hair and nails ;) but as my OH wont let me have the piercings I want I have decided that my treat will be making myself look good for all those pictures we are going to take at the manic street preachers gig lol xxx

Aww super well done hun :) Amazing!!!

You'll get that 8lbs and look stunning in your outfit no doubt ... good luck and keep up the hard work x

Back